Installing jitsi meet on a web server that has existing content

Hello,
I’m attempting to integrate jitsi meet with my web site. I’ve already set up my site to serve up content over https with nginx. I’ve run through the installation process here:

This mostly works as expected. I do get a message that jitsi is running on port 4445 because there is already content on 443. I went ahead and updated my ufw rules to allow this port as well. The Let’s Encrypt steps also fail with the following error:

Creating virtual environment…
usage: virtualenv [–version] [–with-traceback] [-v | -q] [–app-data APP_DATA] [–clear-app-data] [–discovery {builtin}] [-p py] [–creator {builtin,cpython2-posix}] [–seeder {app-data,pip}] [–no-seed] [–activators comma_sep_list]
[–clear] [–system-site-packages] [–symlinks | --copies] [–download | --no-download] [–extra-search-dir d [d …]] [–pip version] [–setuptools version] [–wheel version] [–no-pip] [–no-setuptools] [–no-wheel]
[–symlink-app-data] [–prompt prompt] [-h]
dest
virtualenv: error: unrecognized arguments: --no-site-packages
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 27, in
File “”, line 19, in create_venv
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py”, line 190, in check_call
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)

But this step should not be necessary, just suggested. The problem is, the self hosting guide seems to assume you’re using a domain with no other content, so after installation you can verify jitsi by just navigating to the host url. In my case, there is existing content at that url. I’d like to just create another nginx block to a page that contains the jitsi installation, but I’m not sure where that installation exists, or how to access it on my server. If anyone has any ideas, I’d be greatly appreciative. Thanks!