Install failed with ssl

Hi i’m trying to install jitsi with let’s encrypt by using this doc:

I did all of these points, and at installing jitsi there was a question about the ssl-key where to store. Okay, i set it up, an after the installtion process i have to run
/usr/share/jitsi-meet/scripts/install-letsencrypt-cert.sh

and this faild, becouse of i defined to use a ssl-key when using domain:443 in my nginx config without having a key and crt, so systemd doesn’t start nginx and so the installation from the script above could get a letsanrxot key because domain:80 isn’t running.

So how do i get it working, when nginx couldn’t run in fact nginx coudln’t start of missing Cert/key…

Hmmm
regards Sebastian

Could you uninstall it then re-install?

i could try, but that doesn’t solve the problem, that i couldn’t start nginx with ssl, for using letsenrypt when ngix can’t serve port 80.

i deinstalled and installed, then run letsencrypt…

Using the webroot path /usr/share/jitsi-meet for all unmatched domains.
Waiting for verification…
Cleaning up challenges
Failed authorization procedure.
An this comes that the script uses http. So could i generate a selfsigned ssl, start with that the nginx is running also on port 80 and when the script verifies my domain, it setup up with the let’s enrypt key?

Okay, now it works,
i must gerenate a selfsigned key in order to get nginx run to use it with letsenrypt.
Where is the configuration where i choose the path for the letsenrypt key for jitsi that comes after installting jitsi for the first time? /ets/ssl…

what is the output for

sudo ufw status verbose

ufw isn’t installed…

install it that’s probably the issue

paste this into your terminal

sudo apt install ufw; sudo ufw allow 80/tcp; sudo ufw allow 443/tcp; sudo ufw allow 10000/udp; sudo ufw allow 22/tcp; sudo ufw allow 3478/udp; sudo ufw allow 5349/tcp; sudo ufw enable; sudo ufw status verbose

why?
my ports are open, "netstat -nat " shows me that.

Now i need to know where jitsi stores in his config the ssl settings.

You can convert the following files to symbolic links which point to Let`s Encrypt equivalents

/etc/jitsi/meet/YOUR-DOMAIN.crt
/etc/jitsi/meet/YOUR-DOMAIN.key