iFrame API: Set Self in Full Screen for Everyone Else

I know, yet more questions, but here we go: I’ve been looking through the iFrame docs IFrame API · Jitsi Meet Handbook, and I haven’t found a way to do these things:

I need a way, via the iFrame API/JavaScript on my website, to:

1. Set a user as fullscreen on everyone else’s screen (on meeting join) for a non-moderator user. As in, when a user joins the meeting with a particular configuration in the iFrame, they get set to be fullscreen on everyone else’s screen.
  2. If the above isn’t possible, set the “Everyone Follows Me” option to “on” (on meeting join) for a moderator user, or if the above is possible, do this, but let what goes on in #1 override it
  3. Deafen a meeting. Admins of my system need to have many (up to 16) meeting rooms open in iFrames and visible at a time, but can’t be hearing all of them at once. Is there an option to turn off audio coming out of a meeting temporarily (i.e. not in configOverwrite) that would let me “deafen” the meeting for a user on command? Turning off site audio won’t work, as they would want to be able to hear the sounds coming from one of the meeting rooms at a time, but not all of them.

I appreciate all the help I’ve gotten so far with my Jitsi setup, and I hope that y’all can be of some assistance here as well. In the event that the iFrame API cannot do this, what would be the best way for me to go about accomplishing these things?

I’m still wondering about these, #3 in particular. If anyone could give me some help I’d really appreciate it.

For point #3 iFrame API allows you to muteEveryone only.
But may be you could try JS to achieve this. One idea* is:
document.getElementById(“iFrameParentNode”).muted = true;
*not tested myself