For access from the same computer on the same network, TCP may take precedence over UDP.
Can any settings work around this issue?
- UDP 10000 port is permitted by the server-side firewall.
- I plan to use the TURN server in the future, but for some reason now I have enabled ICE/TCP provided by jitsi-videobridge on port 443.
- UDP has a higher priority in org.ice4j.ice.CandidatePair#computePriority.
- Refer to jitsi-videobridge log
In connection check of CandidatePair, if there is a candidate for the UDP & TCP, there was a case to be nominated for what could connection confirmation first.
I have confirmed that this problem can be avoided by performing “triggerCheck” after delaying in the case of TCP in Agent#incomingCheckReceived.
- Participate in a conference with 3 or more PCs.
- Occurs with a probability of about 10%.
- This issue can occur in server environments with fast networks.
- Server OS: Ubuntu 20.10 / CPU: 4 vCore RAM: 8GB
- Network speed:
- Download: 2577.03 Mbit/s
- Upload: 2048.23 Mbit/s
- OS: Windows10 / Chrome91
TCP may take precedence over UDP · GitHub