I want to use OBS on Jitsi but Jitsi isnt recognizing OBS as an external camera. Anyone know what is wrong or how to make it work?

I want to use OBS on Jitsi but Jitsi isnt recognizing OBS as an external camera. Anyone know what is wrong or how to make it work?

@Monero_Talk Check the obs forums for the obs virtual camera plugin. You have to install it to use obs with Jitsi-meet. You won’t stream via obs, you will just use it for extra camera features.

When you have the virtual camera installed, sethe your Jitsi-meet profile to use that camera ONLY.

Thank you so much! I tried downloading it but unfortunately its only for windows - is there an ios Mac version?

No to my knowledge obs virtual camera is only for Windows so you need to find an alternative virtual camera that will work with obs. Good luck.

Oh ok, thanks!

I did some checking and CamTwist has a virtual cam that works with mac and I have read that you can use this virtual camera with obs. I don’t have mac so I cannot verify.

Thanks so much! I will check out CamTwist and post to let you know if it worked! Thanks again!

Hi! I downloaded CamTwist but still can find a tutorial on how to use it on OBS which will allow me to use it on Jitisi. Any suggestions on how to successfully use CamTwist on OBS?

How do you connect CamTwist and Jitisi?