I need to know how to do 3 things... set a password, enable lobby, require username by default

Ok, so I have the following HTML setup in my index.html and I am not sure of the proper code to use to set a password by default and to also enable the lobby by default and require a username by default.

Can someone help me with the code that I need to enable to make this happen and where I need to add it at?

The problem I have with this is if a guest enters and I am not there, they are free to use the room whenever and however they wish without me being there and THEY take over the moderator capability, so when I join I am just a guest and I am not the moderator and have no moderator controls. Is there a way to enable a moderator password on there by default as well? That would be great too.

Here is what I have right now, just basic stuff:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <title>
    Larry Braziel Consulting Meeting Room
    </title>
<style>
body {
  background-color: #000000;
  color: #FFFFFF;
}
</style>
    <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script src="https://meet.jit.si/external_api.js"></script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
	  var domain = "meet.jit.si";
  var options = {
  	roomName: "LarryBrazielConsulting",
  	width: 1024,
  	height: 700,
    requireDisplayName: true,
  	parentNode: document.querySelector('#meet')
  }
var api = new JitsiMeetExternalAPI(domain, options);
  });
  </script>

</head>
<body background="#000000">
<div align="center">
  <h1>LBC Meeting Room</h1>
<div id="meet">
</div>
  </div>
</body>
</html>

Thank you,
Larry

So you want authentication with meet.jit.si ? Problem is it’s not provided by default. It’s more of a business model for the Jitsi sponsor than a technical limitation of course, if you used your own server it would not happen. There are moderated rooms with meet.jit.si, but by default they are not compatible with the iFrame Api. There are been posts on about to work around that and use moderated rooms with meet.jit.si and the iFrame Api, but it’s definitely not supported.
That’s all a money question, and as you are a business person yourself, I think that you will understand. Jitsi-meet sponsor provides (of course) a solution for that, it’s called Jaas. Or you can go full open source and lease a VPN to a hoster, if you need only very small meetings you can get away with a basic VPS costing you about 10 $ a month. If you don’t have the technical knowledge to manage a VPS, a managed solution like Jaas will be much cheaper of course.