I have face one problem in release build , when I start joinmeeting function my app will crash in android platform

I used this package jitsi_meet | Flutter Package for implement the jitsi-meet sdk. when I start the video calling with joinMeeting method then it will crash the app in release mode . The video calling functionality is working fine in debug mode.

Code :-
await JitsiMeet.joinMeeting(

options,

listener: JitsiMeetingListener(

onConferenceWillJoin: (message) {

debugPrint(

"ConferenceTesting:-   Inner  ${options.room} will join with message: $message");

},

onConferenceJoined: (message) {

debugPrint(

"ConferenceTesting:-  Inner  ${options.room} joined with message: $message");

},

onConferenceTerminated: (message) {

debugPrint(

"ConferenceTesting:-  Inner   ${options.room} terminated with message: $message");

chatHistoryController.updateCallStatus(widget.data!.id!,Utils.EVENT_TYPE_CALL_ENDED);

},

genericListeners: [

JitsiGenericListener(

eventName: 'readyToClose',

callback: (dynamic message) {

debugPrint("ConferenceTesting: readyToClose callback");

}),

JitsiGenericListener(

eventName: 'participantJoined',

callback: (dynamic message) {

debugPrint("ConferenceTesting: participantJoined callback");

}),

]),

);

Error logs :-
Error Logs
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: couldn’t find DSO to load: libreactnativejni.so caused by: couldn’t find DSO to load: libyoga.so caused by: couldn’t find DSO to load: libfb.so caused by: com.facebook.jni.HybridData$Destructor
E/AndroidRuntime(13965): at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.b(:6)
E/AndroidRuntime(13965): at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.i(Unknown Source:86)
E/AndroidRuntime(13965): at com.facebook.soloader.SoLoader.g(:1)
E/AndroidRuntime(13965): at com.facebook.react.bridge.ReactBridge.staticInit(:2)
E/AndroidRuntime(13965): at com.facebook.react.bridge.NativeMap.(Unknown Source:0)
E/AndroidRuntime(13965): at com.facebook.react.jscexecutor.a.create(Unknown Source:0)
E/AndroidRuntime(13965): at h.e.m.j$b.run(Unknown Source:58)
E/AndroidRuntime(13965): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919

please help me if I miss anything to implement .
Thank you

The package is not maintained by the Jitsi team. You’d do best to reach out to the publisher for support.