I cannot let jitsi run

Followed the whole tutorial, no exception met. I used nginx

Nginx and jicofo both active in linux(ubuntu 20.22)

But only nginx welcome page shows

from log there are some errors( a lot , last few are:)

Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: signature check failed
        at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doValidate(PKIXValidator.java:369)
        at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:275)
        at java.base/sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:264)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:231)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:132)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.CertificateMessage$T13CertificateConsumer.checkServerCerts(CertificateMessage.java:1341)
        ... 17 more
Caused by: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: signature check failed
        at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.validate(PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.java:135)
        at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXCertPathValidator.validate(PKIXCertPathValidator.java:224)
        at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXCertPathValidator.validate(PKIXCertPathValidator.java:144)
        at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXCertPathValidator.engineValidate(PKIXCertPathValidator.java:83)
        at java.base/java.security.cert.CertPathValidator.validate(CertPathValidator.java:309)
        at java.base/sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doValidate(PKIXValidator.java:364)
        ... 22 more
Caused by: java.security.SignatureException: Signature does not match.
        at java.base/sun.security.x509.X509CertImpl.verify(X509CertImpl.java:414)
        at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.BasicChecker.verifySignature(BasicChecker.java:166)
        at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.BasicChecker.check(BasicChecker.java:147)
        at java.base/sun.security.provider.certpath.PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.validate(PKIXMasterCertPathValidator.java:125)

Thank you for your advice!

I used Let’s Encrypt TLS certificate.

Looks like certificate issues. Did you uninstall and reinstall at some point?

Try running the following command:

update-ca-certificates -f

It shows correct website now. However after I join the meeting it immediately disconnect. Do I need to manually add any nginx config?

This is the console(of big chunk error):

Also before this there’s a small SSL error and another one.

Do you have anything else hosted on the server?

These issues are usually the result of repeated uninstalling and reinstalling. Depending on how you uninstalled, there may be fragments of code left. If you can, it’s best to start over (completely wipe out the server, then start over). Alternatively, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling by running the following commands:

sudo apt-get purge jigasi jitsi-meet jitsi-meet-web-config jitsi-meet-prosody jitsi-meet-web jicofo jitsi-videobridge2

sudo apt-get install jitsi-meet

sudo dpkg-reconfigure jitsi-videobridge2

sudo /usr/share/jitsi-meet/scripts/install-letsencrypt-cert.sh

But however I fixed it, at least it runs normally!

Just curious why it warns to install socat