How to return old version of Jitsi meet with old interface on main page

Hello! Can someone please tell, how to return old version if Jitsi Meet web page main interface? I installed this system on a new server and the system changed itself… Waiting for your reply!!!

I don’t know what you mean exactly by ‘old version’ since you don’t say what is the ‘new’. If by new you mean ‘unstable’, then stable version has the previous toolbar. For now. So installing it will get you the previous toolbar. This is not a long term solution. If this is a real problem for you, you could consider developing a css hack.

@gpatel-fr can you please how to change the system language if that language which i want it’s not in the system :frowning: I want an LT Lithuania language but there are’nt any files, so i added them , but the system still doesn’t want to change. What should i do?

@damencho can you please how to change the system language if that language which i want it’s not in the system :frowning: I want an LT Lithuania language but there are’nt any files, so i added them , but the system still doesn’t want to change. What should i do?

@damencho ?

By adding, you mean - adding them to the source-code, recompiling the project and deploying?