How to remove recording and meeting info options using mobile sdk

I am trying to create mobile application for web conferencing by following sdk sample but I didn’t find any option to disable or remove the recording and info options from the options.

I am also planning to install jitsi server on cloud, if anyone has idea about costing of aws for that, please let me know.

@Shyam_Shanbhag, I found that you created your own app and launched your own server to access it.
If you don’t mind, can you please help me to disable recording and info features in mobile application.
I am trying to help here in london to school community to conduct their lectures and schooling
@saghul can you please help me to do it as it is little bit urgent and I am just trying to help them. I a not doing it for any profit. Just trying to help the community in this pandemic situation. .

1 Like

@nrupayshah that’s good to hear that you want to have an web conferencing too…
I can try my best to help you out… I’ve already set up n can share more info personally about the costing for a cloud architecture…

about the disabling recording in mobile sdk… i guess you need to tweak sdk to hide the recording control on the options as their sample sdk doesn’t have much.

can u elaborate what meeting info you want to disable?
and i understand it’s urgent and non profit… i can try my best to help you out… just connect to me personally let me see what i can do for you…

mail: shyam@ditsolutions.net

Regards
Shyam

Thanks @Shyam_Shanbhag,

Sent you an email with details on your email.

1 Like

Yes i’ve replied to it… waiting for your response… over whatsapp…

Hey @Shyam_Shanbhag,

Actually I didn’t get any mail.

@saghul,

Is there any way to hide meeting info and recording options from jitsi meet view?

There are 2 feature flags you can set to disable them “invite.enabled” and “recording.enabled”. Set both to false.

1 Like

@nrupayshah i’ve replied to your mail on 6th may @ 10:35AM… pls check it once again…

@saghul Thanks for your reply.
I am actually using react native so can you please guide me that what should I have to pass in JitsiMeet.call() function? Is there any way to pass conference options or any other method needs to be called?

Hey @Shyam_Shanbhag,

Thanks for your message but might be there is some issue in mail server or something. Can you resent it please.
I appologise for any inconvenience and thanks a lot for spending some time.

sure man… you can also ping me here (+91 7975325049) for easier communication…

Hi @saghul,

Now I tried with jitsi-meet-sdk examples and it worked very well with android but invite.enabled and recording.enabled feature flags didn’t work.
I found that it is using sdk 2.5.1 so tried to update it with version 2.8.2 the latest one but after updating the version its failing completely.

Can you olease help me to upgrade the latest jitsi-sdk version in the project?

where set this flag false (invite.enabled & recording.enabled)

The the docs in androidd/REAME.md, it’ss the setFeatureFlag function.

Hi @saghul,

I did same but it didn’t work with sdk version 2.4.0 and 2.5.1 can you please guide me to update sdk in sdk samples?

I’ll take a look, updating the SDK should be straightforward since we shouldn’t have broken backwards compatibility.

Thanks @saghul,

I tried to put newer version in build gradle and then simple clean and build the project but its crashing. In the logs i found that the webrtc packages are missing.

Before updating with version build was generating of around 43 mb and after update build is being of 34 MB.

It might help you to trace the issue.

Thanks

Please paste the build logs.

sure, give me 10 minutes

D/InputMethodManager: startInputInner - Id : 0
D/ViewRootImpl@b07a15c[MainActivity]: ViewPostIme pointer 0
D/ViewRootImpl@b07a15c[MainActivity]: ViewPostIme pointer 1
D/ViewRootImpl@b07a15c[MainActivity]: MSG_WINDOW_FOCUS_CHANGED 0 1
D/InputMethodManager: prepareNavigationBarInfo() DecorView@7f7ab72[MainActivity]
getNavigationBarColor() -855310
D/InputTransport: Input channel destroyed: ‘ClientS’, fd=72
D/ViewRootImpl@b07a15c[MainActivity]: stopped(false) old=false
D/ViewRootImpl@b07a15c[MainActivity]: MSG_WINDOW_FOCUS_CHANGED 1 1
D/InputMethodManager: prepareNavigationBarInfo() DecorView@7f7ab72[MainActivity]
D/InputMethodManager: getNavigationBarColor() -855310
V/InputMethodManager: Starting input: tba=net.jitsi.sdktest ic=null mNaviBarColor -855310 mIsGetNaviBarColorSuccess true , NavVisible : true , NavTrans : false
I/InputMethodManager: startInputInner - mService.startInputOrWindowGainedFocus
D/ViewRootImpl@b07a15c[MainActivity]: ViewPostIme pointer 0
D/ViewRootImpl@b07a15c[MainActivity]: ViewPostIme pointer 1
W/ActivityThread: handleWindowVisibility: no activity for token android.os.BinderProxy@83dac08
D/PhoneWindow: forceLight changed to true from com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.updateForceLightNavigationBar:4268 com.android.internal.policy.DecorView.updateColorViews:1494 com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.dispatchWindowAttributesChanged:3246 android.view.Window.setFlags:1148 com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.generateLayout:2474
I/MultiWindowDecorSupport: updateCaptionType >> DecorView@f60e1d9, isFloating: false, isApplication: true, hasWindowDecorCaption: false, hasWindowControllerCallback: true
D/MultiWindowDecorSupport: setCaptionType = 0, DecorView = DecorView@f60e1d9
D/SoLoader: init start
adding system library source: /vendor/lib
adding system library source: /system/lib
adding application source: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64 flags = 0]
D/SoLoader: adding backup source from : com.facebook.soloader.ApkSoSource[root = /data/data/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main flags = 1]
D/SoLoader: Preparing SO source: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /system/lib flags = 2]
Preparing SO source: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /vendor/lib flags = 2]
Preparing SO source: com.facebook.soloader.DirectorySoSource[root = /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64 flags = 0]
Preparing SO source: com.facebook.soloader.ApkSoSource[root = /data/data/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main flags = 1]
V/fb-UnpackingSoSource: locked dso store /data/user/0/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main
V/fb-UnpackingSoSource: deps mismatch on deps store: regenerating
so store dirty: regenerating
D/ApkSoSource: not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libc++shared.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libduktape.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libfb.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libfolly_futures.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libfolly_json.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libglog.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libglog_init.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libhermes-executor-debug.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libhermes-executor-release.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libhermes-inspector.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libhermes.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libimagepipeline.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libjscexecutor.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libjsijniprofiler.so: deferring to libdir
D/ApkSoSource: not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libjsinspector.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libnative-filters.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libnative-imagetranscoder.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libreactnativeblob.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libreactnativejni.so: deferring to libdir
not allowing consideration of lib/arm64-v8a/libyoga.so: deferring to libdir
V/fb-UnpackingSoSource: regenerating DSO store com.facebook.soloader.ApkSoSource
V/fb-UnpackingSoSource: Finished regenerating DSO store com.facebook.soloader.ApkSoSource
starting syncer worker
V/fb-UnpackingSoSource: releasing dso store lock for /data/user/0/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main (from syncer thread)
not releasing dso store lock for /data/user/0/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main (syncer thread started)
D/SoLoader: init finish: 4 SO sources prepared
init exiting
D/ReactNative: ReactInstanceManager.ctor()
D/SoLoader: init exiting
D/ReactNative: ReactInstanceManager.createReactContextInBackground()
ReactInstanceManager.recreateReactContextInBackgroundInner()
ReactInstanceManager.recreateReactContextInBackgroundFromBundleLoader()
ReactInstanceManager.recreateReactContextInBackground()
ReactInstanceManager.runCreateReactContextOnNewThread()
D/SoLoader: About to load: libhermes.so
libhermes.so not found on /data/data/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main
libhermes.so found on /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64
Not resolving dependencies for libhermes.so
D/SoLoader: Loaded: libhermes.so
About to load: libhermes-executor-release.so
libhermes-executor-release.so not found on /data/data/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main
libhermes-executor-release.so found on /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64
Not resolving dependencies for libhermes-executor-release.so
D/SoLoader: Loaded: libhermes-executor-release.so
About to load: libfb.so
D/SoLoader: libfb.so not found on /data/data/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main
libfb.so found on /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64
Not resolving dependencies for libfb.so
About to load: libfb.so
libfb.so not found on /data/data/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main
libfb.so found on /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64
Not resolving dependencies for libfb.so
I/oudocean.vmitr: Thread[3,tid=13019,Native,Thread*=0x7cd5a11c00,peer=0x12dca2b0,“create_react_context”] recursive attempt to load library “/data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64/libfb.so”
D/SoLoader: Loaded: libfb.so
Loaded: libfb.so
D/ReactNative: ReactInstanceManager.createReactContext()
D/ViewRootImpl@897ec5f[JitsiMeetActivity]: setView = com.android.internal.policy.DecorView@f60e1d9 TM=true MM=false
D/ViewRootImpl@b07a15c[MainActivity]: MSG_WINDOW_FOCUS_CHANGED 0 1
D/ViewRootImpl@897ec5f[JitsiMeetActivity]: Relayout returned: old=(0,0,720,1520) new=(0,0,720,1520) req=(720,1520)0 dur=7 res=0x7 s={true 532050939904} ch=true
D/OpenGLRenderer: createReliableSurface : 0x7be09d6a00(0x7be0b51000)
I/mali_winsys: new_window_surface() [720x1520] return: 0x3000
D/OpenGLRenderer: makeCurrent EglSurface : 0x7c46ea5380 -> 0x7cd5abf200
D/OpenGLRenderer: makeCurrent EglSurface : 0x7cd5abf200 -> 0x7c46ea5380
D/ViewRootImpl@897ec5f[JitsiMeetActivity]: MSG_WINDOW_FOCUS_CHANGED 1 1
D/InputMethodManager: prepareNavigationBarInfo() DecorView@f60e1d9[JitsiMeetActivity]
D/InputMethodManager: prepareNavigationBarInfo() DecorView@f60e1d9[JitsiMeetActivity]
V/InputMethodManager: Starting input: tba=net.jitsi.sdktest ic=null mNaviBarColor -855310 mIsGetNaviBarColorSuccess true , NavVisible : true , NavTrans : false
I/InputMethodManager: startInputInner - mService.startInputOrWindowGainedFocus
D/InputTransport: Input channel destroyed: ‘ClientS’, fd=75
D/ViewRootImpl@897ec5f[JitsiMeetActivity]: MSG_RESIZED: frame=(0,0,720,1520) ci=(0,75,0,0) vi=(0,75,0,0) or=1
I/org.webrtc.Logging: WebRtcAudioManagerExternal: Sample rate is set to 48000 Hz
I/org.webrtc.Logging: WebRtcAudioManagerExternal: Sample rate is set to 48000 Hz
JavaAudioDeviceModule: createAudioDeviceModule
JavaAudioDeviceModule: HW NS will be used.
JavaAudioDeviceModule: HW AEC will be used.
I/org.webrtc.Logging: WebRtcAudioEffectsExternal: ctor@[name=create_react_context, id=96147]
I/org.webrtc.Logging: NativeLibrary: Loading native library: jingle_peerconnection_so
NativeLibrary: Loading library: jingle_peerconnection_so
E/org.webrtc.Logging: NativeLibrary: Failed to load native library: jingle_peerconnection_so
NativeLibrary: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64, /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64]]] couldn’t find “libjingle_peerconnection_so.so”
E/org.webrtc.Logging: NativeLibrary: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64, /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64]]] couldn’t find “libjingle_peerconnection_so.so”
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1067)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1007)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1667)
at org.webrtc.NativeLibrary$DefaultLoader.load(NativeLibrary.java:21)
at org.webrtc.NativeLibrary.initialize(NativeLibrary.java:44)
at org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.initialize(PeerConnectionFactory.java:282)
at com.oney.WebRTCModule.WebRTCModule.initAsync(WebRTCModule.java:82)
at com.oney.WebRTCModule.WebRTCModule.lambda$new$0$WebRTCModule(WebRTCModule.java:73)
at com.oney.WebRTCModule.-$$Lambda$WebRTCModule$CnyHZvkjDxq52UReGHUZlY0JsVw.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)
E/oudocean.vmitr: No implementation found for void org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals() (tried Java_org_webrtc_PeerConnectionFactory_nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals and Java_org_webrtc_PeerConnectionFactory_nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals
_)
D/SoLoader: About to load: libreactnativejni.so
E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-4-thread-1
Process: net.jitsi.sdktest, PID: 11247
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals() (tried Java_org_webrtc_PeerConnectionFactory_nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals and Java_org_webrtc_PeerConnectionFactory_nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals__)
at org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals(Native Method)
at org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.initialize(PeerConnectionFactory.java:283)
at com.oney.WebRTCModule.WebRTCModule.lambda$new$0$WebRTCModule(WebRTCModule.java:73)
at com.oney.WebRTCModule.-$$Lambda$WebRTCModule$CnyHZvkjDxq52UReGHUZlY0JsVw.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
D/SoLoader: libreactnativejni.so not found on /data/data/net.jitsi.sdktest/lib-main
libreactnativejni.so found on /data/app/net.jitsi.sdktest-QMcgCcMRwjFauQvgLQlP7A==/lib/arm64
Not resolving dependencies for libreactnativejni.so
D/OpenGLRenderer: makeCurrent EglSurface : 0x7c46ea5380 -> 0x7cd5abf200
D/SoLoader: Loaded: libreactnativejni.so
D/ReactNative: Initializing React Xplat Bridge.
E/JitsiMeetSDK: JitsiMeetUncaughtExceptionHandler FATAL ERROR
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals() (tried Java_org_webrtc_PeerConnectionFactory_nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals and Java_org_webrtc_PeerConnectionFactory_nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals__)
at org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.nativeInitializeAndroidGlobals(Native Method)

D/ReactNative: Initializing React Xplat Bridge before initializeBridge
D/ReactNative: Initializing React Xplat Bridge after initializeBridge
CatalystInstanceImpl.runJSBundle()
D/ReactNative: ReactInstanceManager.setupReactContext()
CatalystInstanceImpl.initialize()
D/ReactNative: ReactInstanceManager.attachRootViewToInstance()
I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 11247 SIG: 9