How to kick a moderator out of a conference

Hello! How can I change my Jitsi account so that I can be the default moderator in any conference and kick other moderators?

Are you hosting your own server? If so, you can just implement Secure Domain.

Own server. How will secure domain help me? I have a secure domain. I want to learn how to kick moderators out of a conference.

Do you not see the option to kick a moderator? or you see the option in the UI but it doesn’t work?

If the latter, then you may need to patch prosody to allow kicking moderators. See:

Perhaps it might be easier for the community to help you more if you can give more details or examples of what you are trying to achieve.

I don’t use secure domain much so I may be mistaken, but I’m under the impression that if you DISABLE_AUTO_OWNER in jicofo and use secure domain, then only logged in users are moderators and non-auth users will be guests with no moderator rights. Is this not sufficient for your use case? What extra criteria do you need?

I use LDAP authorization, maybe somehow you can make my account as a superuser so that only I can kick moderators.

There is no such feature at the moment.