- Get to know the Jitsi architecture, developer’s guide and GitHub repositories.
- Read CONTRIBUTING.md.
- Join the Jitsi community.
- The community forum is great for asking questions and getting help with problems.
- Contribute by working on open Issues!
- There can be a lot of open Issues, so consider filtering them based on web, iOS, android or accessibility.
- Bug/defect issues are good first issues because the steps to reproduce the issue and the expected functionality are clearly defined.
- Don’t worry if you can’t find an issue to work on right now, you can still learn by looking at other peoples’ Pull Requests or just exploring the code.
Feel free to create a PR improving that document!
I made some changes here:
Is there any kind of community chat where developers can talk to each other and clear doubts or is this the only place where the community can interact?