How to force 1to1

Hi

we need jitsi for uncomplicated talk between doctor and patient.

Goal in best case:
The patient waits in a room. Nobody else then the doctor is able to enter.

1. I would like to know if there is a possibility to limit the number of members in a room to 2.

2. Also I would like to know if there is a possibility to secure a room with password via url when opening it via url

3. Is there a possibility to limit the number of members in a room to one and have special not guest members who can enter also when the limit ist reached?

4. Is there a way to show all actually opened rooms for special Users?

5. Is there somewhere a documentation how to setup authentication and other configs for jitsi? I found the nix quickinstall and everything worked nice, but now I need to go in detail and can’t find the information i’m looking for…

The actual plan is to use stupid Wordpress CF7 form. This sends a mail to the doc that someone is waiting in a randomstring room. When clicking send the patient is forwarded to that room and waits until the doc enters. So it would be nice to passwordprotect this room so nobody else could enter. but i don’t want the patient to register or something to keep it as easy as possible

Hi - what you are asking for is mostly doable.

You can limit how many people can join a room. Rooms can be secured with login/password, JWT integration with any application and more.

For more details post install you’ll have to dig into the forums and search what you are looking for.

In the Forums? Is really everything undocumented?