How to find recorded video files recorded during a meeting

I joined a jitsi video meeting today to see my mom’s funeral online. I installed Jitsi app on the mobile. I did not install any software on my PC.
I recorded some parts of the video meeting both on my pc and my huawei mobile phone.
I cannot find on my mobile the files that were created during the meeting. I can find the files that were created during the meeting on my computer, but I can’t convert them to mp4 format.

Here is the link to the video meeting.

The files were created on my pc in a folder with this name
2020-04-02 17.46.26 My Meeting 142739671

The files that were created have the following names
audio_only.m4a.tmp
double_click_to_convert_01.zoom
double_click_to_convert_02.zoom
zoom_0.mp4.tmp

chat.txt with following content
(17:47:01 From Gladyz Pabon : Hej Hashem
17:47:50 From Hashem Safi to Gladyz Pabon(Privately) : hej gladyz

I wonder how can I do to find the files in my mobile phone and how to convert these files to mp4 format.

sincererly
Gladyz Pabon

Hi there, I am using cloudjiffy for jitsi setup, And my jitsi recording is stored into the folder jibri/recordings

My questions is that how can we fetch our recording back into our application

The finalize script can do that by sending a message to your app for the recording and where to downloaded etc … based on the user that started the recording - its id from the jwt should be in the metadata.json.

How can we run the finalize script can you please help

Hi @damencho can you help me out that how can i use finalize script to sending a message to our application

Hi @damencho this is what i want to do? Is their any solution for that

How to Extract Jibri Session ID ? I have integrated Jibri along with Jitsi and video/audio recording is working fine.
But recording files( meetingname_timestamp.mp4 ) are by default storing under folder name of Jibri session ID.

In below log(Jicofo.log), My jirbi session ID = rtxcucvtwynfjmsi

hence My recordings are storing under the folder rtxcucvtwynfjmsi .

sample

How can we integrate this function in rails or in javascript ?

You don’t need to integrate anything if you are confortable with ruby or javascript. Call directly your script as the finalize script

I integrate the function in my finalize.sh file but i have no idea that how can i get the response of the script

I do not fully understand, Do you want to send a message after the recording is finished

Actually I want the jicfo session-id, because jitsi recording is stored in the folder which name is same as our jicofo session_id , And i need this jicofo-id for rendering the jitsi recording which is .mp4 file.

After getting the ID, what will you do with it? What do you mean by “rendering”?

Let me tell you the complete scenario first.

I am using cloudjiffy and setup jitsi on it. and i am using this jitsi url in my application for video conferencing and, that video conference recorded and stored inside the jibri folder .

So i need my video conference recording back to my application through an api

So i was thinking that this approach can help me to render my recording videos. Is this approach is correct? or their is any other way to do it

Please help if you figure out the problem

Thanks

Is there an api now? If there is one, what are its methods?

Let’s say you have a video in your desktop machine. How do you add it to your application?

No for now their is no api but i am looking for an api that can give any path or an id so that i can access to my recordings,

And if i have any video in my local machine i can add in my application by giving video path

No for now their is no api but i am looking for an api that can give any path or an id so that can access to my recordings,

And if i have any video in my local machine i can add in my application by giving video path

I think first you need to prepare the API part. It’s possible to use any console commands in the finalize script. Therefore there is no limitation on the Jibri side.

• using API through curl
  • uploading the video file from jibri to the server via ssh, ftp etc.
  • running a command on the server side via ssh
  • manage the database from the jibri side
  • etc