How to find code in jitsi git

I want to find how jitsi can verify first person to go room will be host and next person will be inviter. Where code in file in jitsi github will make a function to do that. Thank you.

Moderator assignment could handled by either Jicofo or prosody modules depending on your use case and how you’ve set it up.

From your description, it sounds like you’re talking about the Jicofo Auto Owner feature where only the first to join becomes moderator, and someone else gets promoted if that moderator leaves. That is handled in Jicofo and implemented here:

If you’re planning to customise moderator assignment logic, it may be simpler to disable jicofo-auto-owner and implement your custom logic as a prosody module as that won’t require maintaining a custom fork and compiling your own services.

Can i use jicofo folder with jitsi-meet folder?

Sorry, I’m not sure what you mean. Jicofo is a Java service that runs on the server side to coordinate media sessions; Jitsi Meet is the web app that is served to client browsers and run on the client side. Both are needed to operate a Jitsi deployment but they are separate services.

See Architecture | Jitsi Meet

I install following [How to] How to build Jitsi Meet from source: A developer's guide so i want to find where file in jitsi-meet github contains code making a function to distinguish owner and participant.

Jitsi Meet is a client side web application that runs on user’s browsers. It would be extremely unsafe for ownership logic to be handled there. Hence you cannot influence that logic by simply modifying the web app.

As I mentioned above, that is handled either by Jicofo or in prosody plugins. You will need your own Jitsi deployment and make changes to configs or add extra modules to prosody to influence how moderators/owners are nominated.