How to disable connected message?

Is it possible to eleminate the “user name joined the meeting” message if someone else enters the meeting (also for disconnected)? I was not able to find a hint in this forum or in documentation. Any help would be appreciated. For a meeting with 25 or more people these messages may be confusing and masking raise hand messages. We are running jitsi on our own server. (with Apache 2.4 on Debian)
Best regards,
Klarare

Thank you for the fast reply. This worked for me. Thanks to the complete jitsi-team for developing this valuable system. Best regards Klarare

I try to disable connected message (with docker setup).
Jitsi Version 1.0.4127-1
In ./web/interface_config.js file I change to true the:
DISABLE_JOIN_LEAVE_NOTIFICATIONS true,
but does not have any effect.
Do you have to change also something else? What version exactly do you use?

Many thanks

Do you still have colon in “DISABLE_JOIN_LEAVE_NOTIFICATIONS: true” ?
my versions are:
dpkg -l | grep jitsi
ii jitsi-meet 2.0.4627-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.4127-1 all Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-turnserver 1.0.4127-1 all Configures coturn to be used with Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-web 1.0.4127-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-web-config 1.0.4127-1 all Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-videobridge2 2.1-202-g5f9377b9-1 all WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

Hope this helps,
BR Klarare

Thanks!
Yes I have the colon and the versions are exactly the same, but still no affect…
It is strange because other changes seem to work and this is the only one not working.

I have noticed that the visual notification is disable but the sound is still there. Is this normal behavior?
How can we disable also the sound?

Thanks!