Hi! I’m new to jitsi. I want to send data when button clicks. I have hosted my own server.
Welcome to Jitsi @Doston_Oripjonov
I’m fairly new to React so I included a custom JS script to do the same. But this is the best what I did so far:
Follow the steps:
- Add the specific button (if you want to add a new button) using React UI.
- Add the onclick function on the button.
- Add an id to the button(class would be fine as long as it unique).
- Include a custom JS in the index.html file which is inside the jits-meet folder.
- Add an event listener to the specific id you have added.
- The JS function will be triggered on an onclick event.
- You can write your own logic for serving the host server.
Hope this helps.