How to add the secondary jvb to main jitsi-server

Yes, you can uncomment them. But you need to make sure that those are changing based on the client region, the way I described above.
Or some other way you serve different config.js files based on the client geolocation. Otherwise there is no point of having geolocated jvbs as only one will be used.

If i am setting up a jvb in us-east-1 region , i need to add a BIND_ADDRESS and PUBLIC_ADDRESS in sip communication properties and in deployment info , i need to add this region there?

If you configure octo correctly and statically add us-east-1 region in the config.js, this means that every client will load it and will report to jicofo that they are in us-east-1 and jicofo will connect them to the bridge in that us-east-1 region, even if the client is in Australia.

You need to make sure that clients in Australia have in their config.js something like ap-se region and those from the US have in their config.js us-east-1.

For region we should have seperate config.js file or in a same config.js file we need to mention the region seperately like, we need to create a deployment info for each region seperate in same config.js

Try opening https://meet.jit.si/config.js from different regions and you will got it.

Yes, i tried opening https://meet.jit.si/config.js from different regions, it works fine.

Tell me how to configure config.js file for australia and for US. ( how to configure config.js for different regions), pls provide me some samples files or examples to do.

I don’t have such an example. I have no idea with what geolocated tools you deal with.
We are using aws route53, I think was called. Some http headers propagate to the nginx of the deployment reporting where is the client located and the config.js is changed in the moment of serving it to the client.

And in /etc/prosody.prosody.cfg.lua

I need to add

Component “jitsi-videobridge.jitmeet.example.com
component_secret = "jitmeetSecret

And in sip communicator properties i need to add the below lines

org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.jvb2.HOSTNAME=xmpp-server-ip-address
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.jvb2.DOMAIN=auth.jitmeet.example.com
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.jvb2.USERNAME=jvb
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.jvb2.PASSWORD=some_pass
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.jvb2.MUC_JIDS=JvbRoom@internal.jitmeet.example.com
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.jvb2.MUC=JvbRoom@internal.jitmeet.example.com
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.jvb2.MUC_NICKNAME=jvb-2
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.jvb2.DISABLE_CERTIFICATE_VERIFICATION=true

Please confirm me whether to add the above mentioned files or not (for octo we need to add this lines)?

You are mixing the two approaches for the multiple bridges. When you are using a muc, you don’t need component. Make sure you have muc component registered on internal.jitmeet.example.com.

If I follow octo document that’s fine right.
How to check that i have registered muc component or not ?

How to check muc component registered on internal.jitmeet.example.com or if it is registered how to confirm?

Do you have in prosody config
Component internal… muc
The same way you have for conference.yourdomain.com.

• In prosody config file

Component “conference.testm.mykensho.com” “muc” --> i can able to see this line

In prosody config file i need to add the below mentioned lines :

vi /etc/prosody/conf.d/testm.mykensho.com.cfg.lua
----MUC Component----
Component “internal.auth.testm.mykensho.com” “muc”
modules_enabled = {
“ping”;
}
storage = “null”
muc_room_cache_size = 1000

• We can install jvb alone in different region or we need to install the full setup of jitsi-meet.

I have added another jvb from (us-west region) to jitsi-meet server.

but if i hit the url https://testm.mykensho.com/config.js ----> in deployment info , its shows the jitsi meet server region, and not showing the jvb region.

How to identify the issue and how to resolve it

This my answer to your question.

• In OCTO method, we have one jitsi-meet server and in other regions we need only jvb’s or full jitsi-meet server installed and it is pointed to main jitsi-meet server.

*Some http headers propagate to the nginx of the deployment reporting where is the client located and the config.js is changed in the moment of serving it to the client.–> depends upon the region config.js file changes its done through any api calls.

• HTTP headers propagate to the nginx is done through Route53 or through any third-party tool.

HTTP headers propagate to the nginx is done through Route53 or through any third-party tool.

I have joined Jitsi hosted system with other windows/chrome users and have found that I was the only one contaminating the conference because my speakers.

In other words: Person A windows/chrome, Person B Windows/chrome, person C Windows/chrome.

Person A speaks through a speaker, and Person B speaks which was heared by person A and again voice of person B travels through the MIC of Person A as a echo.

Please help me to reduce the echo’s while having calls.

Echo cancelation is something that works by default in the browser. There is nothing we can do about it.

In my experience is that echo cancel algorithms works best when speaker and mic are from the same hardware device, avoid situations where you use the mic from your PC and not its speakers from the PC but let’s say some USB speakers, which are a different device … this is just an idea.