How programmed plugin in jitsi meet

Hi there,
how to program a plugin for record some events that the user performs in the jitsi meeting .

Please help me in resolving this issue.

What events are you interested in?
There is amplitude reporting you can already use, or you can implement your own analytics and plug it into the app and get the app report it at your backend whatever it it.

1 Like

Recording events such as (clicks and raising hands) and they appear at the teacher only
and information about internet speed for user

Not all of that is available as analytics I guess, any PR s are welcome. Another option is to create all those as API events and use the api iframe to detect those and push them where you need those.

Is it possible to program at least one event for the user to appear to the teacher during the meeting?

What do you mean?

Recording how many times the students raising hands and shown to the teacher

Another option is to create all those as API events and use the api iframe to detect those and push them where you need those.

how i work this?

Thank you so much for your reply,
I installed a developer Moodle locally and I need to record every event that the user do on my DB, such as mouse movements, clicks, raising hand, sending message, polling and so on

BTW, I am using jitsi plugin inside moodle interface

Is that using the iframe api?

You can use this to hook on that event and record it IFrame API · Jitsi Meet Handbook

I need to check that whether the plugin inserted as iframe or as a moodle block,
Does that make a big difference?

No idea what is that.

Make familiar with the link I sent you, this is a way to embed jitsi-meet experience, this is how it is probably using it and probably this is the modifications you need to add to that plugin.

Thank you so much for your reply