How many users can be in a meet in the available application, 75?

Using the available web version of Jitsi Meet, not a custom installation, how many users can can be in a meet? Only 75?? I have read in another post that limitation.
Thanks a lot.

That is correct.

Thanks a lot!!!

If we install the application in the institutional server, the limit will be the same?

Nope. There is no limit by default when you install. But if you want big conferences you need multiple bridges and OCTO and we are working on further improving the UI for reaching this goal.

Hi ,

Will 75 work even if i embed the meet app using iframe in my web app…
I have seen people responding that above 12 video is not working proper and it should be upto 40 only where audio works well…

Please share if the above is updated …

Thanks & Regards
Gaurav

You can check TheCall streaming we normally connect 35-50 people there and it is fine.

Thanks a lot for your quick response !!

I will check it …

I have one more query i am embedding using the iframe option to begin and later advanced implementation and furthur as i am able to understand the code of jitsi i plan to contribute to adding more customized solution to it … through github…

Can i get the recording of the session to my own storage like it may be a google drive or any of my web space …

Thanks

Gaurav

1 Like

Is there a way to connect 150 users at the same time at the same meeting? We need to give virtual classes at the University.
Thanks!!!

Is there any way to connect 150 users at the same time at the same meeting? We need to give virtual classes at the University.
Thanks!!!