How Jitsi-meet get track from client?

Hi Team,
I wondering how Jitsi get audio and video track from client? From what I’ve known, in “conference.js”, the function “_setupListeners()” is used to get the track from client side. But I found there is an mistaken on Firefox.
I have 2 users, one have full camera and mic, one have nothing, both using Firefox. Sometimes, when I refresh, the track I get from the log is reverse between 2 users. I will describe this issue by log:
Here is the log on user dosen’t have camera and microphone before the other refresh:
<conference.js> <_setupListeners"> user … connected as … { track: audio … video …}
Here is the log on user don’t have camera and microphone after the other refresh:
<conference.js> <_setupListeners"> user … connected as … { null }

So the result on the one dosen’t have camera and mic is can’t get audio and video track from the other although that user have full camera and mic.

I saw you had reported issues with Firefox in case of no devices, it is possible there are bugs in some Firefox scenarios, we are trying all our best to address them. Any help is welcome.

Thanks for replying. I’m debugging, hope can fix this issue.