How Jigasi is working?

Hello

I followed this guide. I can see the + in the right bottom corner and when I click it a modal will be displayed:

grafik

When I now enter phone numbers - doesn’t matter if I use country code or not - nothing happen.

What am I doing wrong? Did I miss something?

Kind regards
//neph

What does jicofo logs say?

Sorry, I am complete newbie on this. What is jicofo? Is it a kind of dependencie? As I said, I followed just the quick installation guide. Did not read something about jicofo.

Could you explain to me how I can get this working? In my account at my SIP provide I can see connectivity from the server. So, this part seems to be working. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you so much…

Kind regards
//neph

Here is a simple network diagram so you can see all the components: https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/master/doc/manual-install.md#network-description
What you had done is adding a new component named jigasi, the same as jitsi-videobridge on the diagram. Jicofo is the conference focus managing and controling the conference and is the one that invites jigasi in a conference when user does a dial out.

So if you are seeing a failed to invite message in UI, you probably have an error in the js console which you can expand and see what is the error. If it is service-unavailable you need to check jicofo logs, means jicofo is not seeing jigasi. Then you need to go and check jigasi logs why it does not connect to the xmpp server.