How i can find any documents for how to create a custom client?

Hi :wink:

ok, we have now a jitsi server, and a matrix server, and a nextcloud server.
sure its all included so the jitsi is running in the matrix in the next…
this is need for support and user and team … works FINE thanks for it :wink:

but now comes the next step in my project.

i like to set a card game lounge,
to sit together listen music having a table in the middle,
and play our card game together with 2-12 player…

for this i like to use unreal5 app production engine with matchmaking multiuser pixel streaming.

how i can create a simple jitsi “room-template” for this… ?!?

a bit as here in the image as basic direction…

or if no docs for learning available, perhaps anyone from the team like to help a bit to setup this modern tech stuff ? :roll_eyes:

Sorry I’m afraid not many may have the skill set required to help you… Any chance you can embed a browser view for the game table? Would that help? You could use the iframe API fo drive it perhaps…

OH, “not many” sounds under the line still enough :innocent: :rofl: …step by step…
a browser inside, sure can be enough to embed the game-table. for a real simple pre_alpha version.
i still have NO clue about how to handle the user in detail…

but i “think” if i embed in the room-middle a “browser” for the table,
then the user_videos sit outside of the 3D room and not inside of it… :((

i think i need any tiny code, to embed the 2-12 containers for user-streams direct into the ue5 scene into the pixel stream… :cowboy_hat_face:

here a simple scene sample to understand…
simple scene

so if i like that user can turn and move and resize all “objects” in the room and zoom walk turn the room itself, i must build all parts as simple mesh and drop on this the “content`s” as table, user, cards…

of course later this “simple” rooms will get in beta full avatar functions and more…