I am trying to find answers related to the following aspects of jitsi room handling.
- Currently rooms are deleted when nobody is there.
- If we use the same URL, it just creates a new room (if there is nothing that is running in that name). That seems to be how it is working now.
- But there are things which we would like to persist (like the moderator for the room, the password for the room, …).
- Where does Jitsi store info about active rooms? Are these getting stored into a database? Or is it just going into some temporary storage?
- How do the room’s creation and expiry work now? And where can we change that behaviour?
Please let me know if there is anything I should add to the question, to make it clear.