Hosting firm with developer, both located in North America?

Is there a firm, rather than an individual, located in North America, (for time zone convenience and privacy law compliance (I’ve read of some Central and South American privacy law being very good, but I don’t read Spanish and I don’t want to have to learn a new set of rules.)) with more than one jitsi developer (in case someone changes jobs)?

I’m considering a small project to use jitsi to allow voice meetings. I’d want the video and hand raising and other things removed. I’d want meetings to be opened when members log in to a site.

Alternatively, is there a voice only project similar to jitsi? I’ve looked at teamspeak, teamtalk and discord and they are farther from what I want then jitsi.

I haven’t spoken with 8x8. Maybe they would do it.

Hi @Tentuser

I’m from Meetrix.IO which provides Jitsi installation with multi-region, configuration and customization services.We can help you remove video, hand raising and other features you want to be removed. Please contact us via hello@meetrix.io. We will be able to work with you on this.

Thank you. I’ve been in touch via your site and received your standard list of services email. I may be in touch if I decide to use jitsi in a project.

@Tentuser
I can help you if its paid work; I am an expert looking for work! Please share your email/skype and we can take it from there;