Help with secure domain

Hi, I’m trying to configure domain authentication so that creating rooms is only done via authenticated login (but participants don’t need to login)

I’m using Jitsi under Ubuntu and the installation works fine to create rooms and so forth, it’s just the authentication that isn’t working

I’ve followed the steps under the “Secure Domain” section here https://github.com/jitsi/jicofo#secure-domain

But when accessing the site no login is required, it’s not requesting for login.

There is an error in jicofo.log:

stream:errorThis server does not serve auth.relay1</stream:error>

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.parsePackets(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1064)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.access$300(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1000)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader$1.run(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1016)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Can anyone point me to a possible configuration error or any other logs to look at? I did follow the instructions to configure an authenticated domain and a guest domain. Accessing the authenticated domain got me straight to the page to create rooms without any login request.

Thank you

It seems I’ve found my error…

In /etc/jitsi/jicofo/sip-communicator.properties I did not have the FQDN, I only had “relay1”.

org.jitsi.jicofo.BRIDGE_MUC=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.relay1

So I changed to
org.jitsi.jicofo.BRIDGE_MUC=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.relay1.mydomain.com