Help with new installation, 3-way meetings

Hello:
I’m new to Jitsi and just got 2.10.5550 up and running on Raspian using the Quick Install guide. Installation went fine and everything seems to be running as expected, until we try to add more than 2 users to a meeting. When we do, the camera and mic is muted for everybody and we cannot see or hear each other. As soon as the additional users drop out and the first 2 users are there, it starts working again for those 2. All users are on the local LAN where the Jitsi server is located (same subnet), no NAT. I’ve tried reading the guides again checked the logs but so far haven’t been able to sift out the issue.

I see this is a common issue normally related to NAT or network issues, but so far everything I’ve checked looks OK here as we are all on the same network. Does anybody have an idea of what I can check for?

Thanks in advance.

I’ve done more digging and found these errors in the logs, not sure if it’s related to the issue:

jocofo.log:

Jicofo 2020-04-30 21:01:18.525 SEVERE: [31] org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.log() Failed to allocate channels, will consider the bridge faulty.
org.jitsi.protocol.xmpp.colibri.exception.TimeoutException: Timed out waiting for a response.

jvb.log:

2020-04-30 21:03:33.396 SEVERE: [17] RecurringRunnableExecutor.run#230: The invocation of the method org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.run() threw an exception.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.videobridge.sctp.SctpManager
at org.jitsi.videobridge.Endpoint.createSctpConnection(Endpoint.java:860)
at org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.check(Health.java:77)
at org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.performCheck(Health.java:211)
at org.jitsi.health.AbstractHealthCheckService.run(AbstractHealthCheckService.kt:144)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.run(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:216)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.runInThread(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:292)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.access$000(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:36)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor$1.run(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:328)

I confirmed that the issue is related to the errors above. I stumbled on this post, and after following the step " Recompile jniwrapper-native-1.0-SNAPSHOT" it resolved the issue for me.

Thanks.