We have a requirement to integrate video chat within our own text chat system. Main points which need to be considered:
1. Doc sharing with video call 2. Multi party video call or video call among more than 3 users 3. Do we need to open the video chat in the new browser window or can we open it in the same window of the application. 4. Video call recording - where these recordings will be stored. We prefer to store it on our server. 5. Scheduling video meet with google calendar integration (now and later - date, time) 6. Time restriction on video call - if possible, we should not have any restriction over the time duration.
Please review this requirement and let us know the following:
- Does jitsi api provide support for all of these items?
- What can be tentative costing for the same (if any)?
- Do you provide white label API?
- Is there any dependency over used technology of the current web application? Do you support react.JS-Java technology stack?
Please let us know your earliest so that we can proceed accordingly.