Having issues on the ports forwarding

New with Jitsi !
I have installed latest version on my VPS, everything went great, until I started my first meeting, and having this from jvb log:

[confId=9dda3f5ab63fbf02 gid=ffaf34 stats_id=Adan-4oR conf_name=scarydefendersassistbest ufrag=4pog41e53je0de epId=81650f24 local_ufrag=4pog41e53je0de] ConnectivityCheckClient.processErrorResponse#839: Error response for pair: MY_VPS_IP:10000/udp/host -> MY_HOME_IP:60518/udp/prflx (stream-81650f24.RTP), failing. Code = 401(class=4; number=1)

I have tried to make some change in sip_comm_prop such as: org.jitsi.videobridge.TCP_HARVESTER_PORT=4443
org.jitsi.videobridge.TCP_HARVESTER_MAPPED_PORT=443
Of course added the port forwarding on my iptables, in vain…

N.B: Health check is performed successfully.
My VPS specs: RAM:16, 6 Cores Xeon 3.2, SSD: 200GB.

I am using Apache and have tested through firefox browser, then Android.

Any idea?

Thank you,

Another message appeared today:
WARNING: [2603] [confId=b249443f763c7777 epId=e1884e4c gid=ff070b stats_id=Keely-g34 conf_name=essentialincidentspayback] AbstractEndpointMessageTransport.onClientEndpointMessage#219: Unable to find endpoint e9f477a0 to send EndpointMessage

I have made the following update on my videobirdge sip_comm_prop:

org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=SERVER_IP
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=SERVER_IP

Now, i am having the following error in my jvb log:
Stopping reader:
org.bouncycastle.tls.TlsFatalAlert: bad_record_mac(20)
at org.bouncycastle.tls.crypto.impl.TlsAEADCipher.decodeCiphertext(Unknown Source)
at org.bouncycastle.tls.DTLSRecordLayer.receive(Unknown Source)
at org.bouncycastle.tls.DTLSTransport.receive(Unknown Source)
at org.jitsi.nlj.dtls.DtlsStack.processIncomingProtocolData(DtlsStack.kt:169)
at org.jitsi.nlj.transform.node.incoming.ProtocolReceiver.transform(ProtocolReceiver.kt:29)
at org.jitsi.nlj.transform.node.MultipleOutputTransformerNode.doProcessPacket(Node.kt:460)
at org.jitsi.nlj.transform.node.StatsKeepingNode.processPacket(Node.kt:201)
at org.jitsi.nlj.transform.node.ExclusivePathDemuxer.doProcessPacket(Node.kt:534)
at org.jitsi.nlj.transform.node.StatsKeepingNode.processPacket(Node.kt:201)
at org.jitsi.videobridge.DtlsTransport.lambda$installIncomingPacketReader$3(DtlsTransport.java:447)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.bouncycastle.crypto.RuntimeCryptoException: org.bouncycastle.crypto.InvalidCipherTextException: mac check in GCM failed
at org.bouncycastle.tls.crypto.impl.bc.BcTlsCrypto$AeadOperator.doFinal(Unknown Source)
… 15 more

Followed by:

[confId=888d50079c1d97dd gid=ff733f stats_id=Adan-4oR conf_name=directfirmswatchvanishingly ufrag=460gv1e54lr7cb epId=8b8e8a9a local_ufrag=460gv1e54lr7cb] ConnectivityCheckClient.processErrorResponse#839: Error response for pair: SERVER_IP:10000/udp/host -> LOCAL_IP:57308/udp/prflx (stream-8b8e8a9a.RTP), failing. Code = 401(class=4; number=1)

Any help ?

Thank you,

Surprisingly, by changing the browser from Chrome to Firefox (on Mac) it worked, but still have the following java exception:

RetryStrategy$TaskRunner.run#198: org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$AlreadyLoggedInException: Client is already logged in
org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$AlreadyLoggedInException: Client is already logged in
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.throwAlreadyLoggedInExceptionIfAppropriate(XMPPTCPConnection.java:371)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.login(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:487)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.login(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:448)
at org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.lambda$getConnectAndLoginCallable$7(MucClient.java:649)
at org.jitsi.retry.RetryStrategy$TaskRunner.run(RetryStrategy.java:193)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Guys…the server is ok, I did nothing, and have no more issues, just after restarting it twice.

You can close the thread!