Having issue with moderator privileges

Hello,
I am embedding Jitsi on my website with its own dedicated server and my developer is in a bit over his head. He we have a copy of the API code for the moderator privileges but he is pulling an error. Looking for someone that can execute the moderator priviliges (host and token users can mute all, kick participants out is really all I need) and host / co host has screen pinned to present.

HERE is a thread with someone trying to help debug - the reason I have 2 rooms is because I am running two separate rooms on my site.
https://community.jitsi.org/t/getting-error/64506

Thank you in advance - please let me know if you have any questions about the gig.

1 Like

Hey,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

Hi Jonathan,
I am an experienced Jitsi developer and have worked on some complex Jitsi customisations in the past. I would be happy to help you out on this, as what you are needing done is well within my skill set.
Feel free to email me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Dear Jonathan,

As we see the issue is implementing the right authentication flow for the user to make him the moderator. Since the functionalities you requested come default for moderator, giving the moderator permissions right should solve the problem. Please contact us at support@telzee.io for more details.

Regards,
Team Telzee