GRAVE: Error when doing health-check on: Bridge [upgrade from stable 7001 to 7648]

Hi,
switching from stable version 7001 to version 7648 (both Jitsi and Jicofo and Jvb) I get this error in the Jicofo log … and the room does not start.

Is there anything about health check that I need to set up?

GRAVE: Error when doing health-check on: Bridge[jid=jvbbrewery@internal.auth.meet-dev.vianova.it/meet-dev.vianova.it, version=2.2.22-g42bc1b99, relayId=null, region=null, stress=0,00]
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.base/java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:221)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.bridge.JvbDoctor.getConnection(JvbDoctor.java:77)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.bridge.JvbDoctor$HealthCheckTask.doHealthCheck(JvbDoctor.java:162)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.bridge.JvbDoctor$AbstractHealthCheckTask.run(JvbDoctor.java:266)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

Thanks for anyone who can help me
Marco

@Boris_Grozev have you seen this?

I’ve tried to debug jicofo, specifically by putting log in the getConnection () of
src / main / java / org / jitsi / jicofo / bridge / JvbDoctor.java

I saw that the line:
JicofoServices jicofoServices = Objects.requireNonNull (JicofoServices.jicofoServicesSingleton);

has JicofoServices.jicofoServicesSingleton null.

Do you have any idea why this null is generated?
Has the jvb configuration changed a lot and therefore there is no dialogue between jicofo and videobridge?

This happens when jicofo fails to startup correctly. I have it on my list to fail early with a descriptive error. Check the logs at startup for clues, when we saw this it was a failureto bind on port 8888.

Boris

Hi, we solved this problem by understanding that the anomaly was on the Jicofo deployment.

We were copying the libraries and jars to the / usr / share / jicofo folder, so it resulted in too many and this probably led to a bad Jicofo start where port 8888 was not starting.

By deleting all the Jicofo folder and releasing only the clean version, Jicofo starts correctly, port 8888 starts and I no longer have the healt-check error.