Getting No such file or directory

I am using Linux machine and trying to build and make Jitsi-meet , I have clone project from git using bellow
link - git clone https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet.git

After cloning project i runned “npm Install” inside jitsi-meet folder and got success

aslo i run “npm Install” inside lib-jitsi-meet got success message in both above and this case

Then I tried to Make project and geting this error

cp: cannot stat ‘node_modules/lib-jitsi-meet//lib-jitsi-meet.min.js’: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat ‘node_modules/lib-jitsi-meet//lib-jitsi-meet.min.map’: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat ‘node_modules/lib-jitsi-meet//lib-jitsi-meet.e2ee-worker.js’: No such file or directory

Note I aslo tried by deleting Node_module and Run npm install again but the above error

Kindly Help me on this, Thanks in advance

tried this just now with an Ubuntu 20.04 container

git clone GitHub - jitsi/jitsi-meet: Jitsi Meet - Secure, Simple and Scalable Video Conferences that you use as a standalone app or embed in your web application.
cd jitsi-meet
npm install
make
make dev
browse to localhost:8080

no problem.
if you want to develop with lib-jitsi-dev try to follow the handbook. It’s unclear what you did with it as lib-jitsi-meet is entering in your post without being introduced.

I tried do to above steps again

After npm Install getting
EACCES: permission denied, open ‘/srv/jitsi-meet/node_modules/lib-jitsi-meet/lib-jitsi-meet.e2ee-worker.js’

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! lib-jitsi-meet@github:jitsi/lib-jitsi-meet#310983c5b0398d213a2ca054c2eb0e9797fa1ae0 postinstall: webpack -p
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the lib-jitsi-meet@github:jitsi/lib-jitsi-meet#310983c5b0398d213a2ca054c2eb0e9797fa1ae0 postinstall script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2021-01-04T05_49_08_669Z-debug.log

I checked lib-jitsi-meet not found inside node_module

Kindly check, Thanks in advance

which steps are you talking about ? those in your first post or in my reply ? if you are talking about my reply, did you do them as a normal user ?

Thanks gpatel !
I am able to build now
EACCES: Permission denied is resolved by using bellow command
sudo npm install -g --unsafe-perm=true --allow-root