Getting error while try to run android app

Hi, I have finally built the jitsi-meet android app from GitHub on my ubuntu OS.
But when I am running the app

npx react-native run-android

I get an error

error Failed to install the app. Make sure you have the Android development environment set up: Setting up the development environment · React Native.
Error: Command failed: ./gradlew app:installDebug -PreactNativeDevServerPort=8081
Could not write standard input to Gradle build daemon.
java.io.IOException: Stream closed
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder$NullOutputStream.write(ProcessBuilder.java:445)
at java.base/java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:162)
at java.base/java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:81)
at java.base/java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:142)
at org.gradle.process.internal.streams.ExecOutputHandleRunner.forwardContent(ExecOutputHandleRunner.java:68)
at org.gradle.process.internal.streams.ExecOutputHandleRunner.run(ExecOutputHandleRunner.java:53)
at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$CatchAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:64)
at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ManagedExecutorImpl$1.run(ManagedExecutorImpl.java:48)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ThreadFactoryImpl$ManagedThreadRunnable.run(ThreadFactoryImpl.java:61)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Unable to start the daemon process.
    This problem might be caused by incorrect configuration of the daemon.
    For example, an unrecognized jvm option is used.
    Please refer to the User Manual chapter on the daemon at The Gradle Daemon
    Process command line: /usr/lib/jvm/java-18-openjdk-amd64/bin/java -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError --add-opens java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.util.concurrent.atomic=ALL-UNNAMED -Xmx2048m -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Duser.country=IN -Duser.language=en -Duser.variant -cp /home/deepak/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-7.3.3-all/4295vidhdd9hd3gbjyw1xqxpo/gradle-7.3.3/lib/gradle-launcher-7.3.3.jar org.gradle.launcher.daemon.bootstrap.GradleDaemon 7.3.3
    Please read the following process output to find out more:

Unrecognized VM option ‘MaxPermSize=512m’
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

My laptop configuration : 8GB ram, 250GB SSD,
JAVA 18
Node 16.17.1
npm 8.15.0
Anybody who can help me with it, please?

Hi, I solved this by opening the android studio and applying to recommend setting for heap memory by IDE.