Get list of all toolbar buttons

Hello,

How do I get list of all toolbar buttons that are available? And can I move these buttons left/right?

interfaceConfigOverwrite: {
                    DEFAULT_BACKGROUND: "#3b98ff",
                    noSsl: true,
                    SHOW_JITSI_WATERMARK: false,
                    HIDE_DEEP_LINKING_LOGO: true,
                    SHOW_BRAND_WATERMARK: false,
                    SHOW_WATERMARK_FOR_GUESTS: false,
                    SHOW_POWERED_BY: false,
                    TOOLBAR_BUTTONS: [
                        'microphone', 'camera', 'closedcaptions', 'desktop', 'fullscreen',
                        'fodeviceselection', 'hangup', 'profile', 'chat', 'recording',
                        'livestreaming', 'etherpad', 'sharedvideo', 'settings', 'raisehand',
                        'videoquality', 'filmstrip', 'feedback', 'stats', 'shortcuts',
                        'tileview'
                    ],
                }

Checking the source-code for latest list: jitsi-meet/config.js at a582f1c191bc193e5c7e40de44fbce5a9ffbde3b · jitsi/jitsi-meet · GitHub

1 Like

Hi there,
I was wondering if the button that opens the ‘meeting participants’ (including breakout sessions) side bar is excluded from the above mentioned list of all toolbar buttons. It seems that the button is there, as long as I do not explicitly name buttons (quote from config.js: if toolbarButtons is undefined, we fallback to enabling all buttons on the UI), but as soon as I set all listed buttons manually, this specific one won’t appear anymore. Could anybody please help me with that issue and maybe just tell me the name of this particular button? As a side note: I checked before that I did not confuse it with the ‘invite’-button.
Thank you in advance <3 marina

Sorry if I missed another thread where the question has already been answered.

Do you have this in the list jitsi-meet/config.js at e8de9b4d66ea243273627c157eac97e4456b376e · jitsi/jitsi-meet · GitHub?
Which jitsi-meet version do you use?

That’s it! Thank you so much @damencho