Fresh install problems

Hi all,

Today I discovered jitsi and tried to install it following the simple instructions of the quick install.
After all the installed packages, the first problem : nginx fails to start.
In the logs there was a conflict of ports, 443 already used,so I changed to 8443.

In connection, with only one user, the connection is constantly restartting.
I checked some more logs and noticed the following, repeated dozens of times:
jvb.log

"=====>: org_jitsi_modified_sctp4j_SctpJni.c calling init
=====>: org_jitsi_modified_sctp4j_SctpJni.c about to set SCTP_DEBUG_ALL
2020-04-01 19: 05: 22.960 INFO: [19] Health.doRun # 294: Performed a successful health check in 7713ms. Sticky failure: false
2020-04-01 19: 05: 32.960 SEVERE: [19] Health.doRun # 300: Health check failed in 0ms:
java.lang.Exception: Address discovery through STUN failed
at org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.doCheck (Health.java:138)
at org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.doRun (Health.java:266)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.PeriodicRunnableWithObject.run (PeriodicRunnableWithObject.java:87)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.run (RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:216)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.runInThread (RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:292)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.access 000 (RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:36) at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor 1.run (RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:328)
2020-04-01 19: 05: 42.961 SEVERE: [19] Health.doRun # 300: Health check failed in 0ms:

I changed it in the sip-communicator.properties file org.ice4j.ice.harvest.STUN_MAPPING_HARVESTER_ADDRESSES = “my-own-server: 443”
for a coturn already installed and that supports other applications.

I changed it in /etc/prosody/conf.d/srvvc.infarmed.local.cfg.lua

turncredentials_secret = “my secret”;
type = “stun”, host = “my-own-server”, port = “443”
type = “turn”, host = “my-own-server”, port = “443”, transport = “udp”
type = “turns”, host = “my-own-server”, port = “443”, transport = “tcp”

the errors disappeared, but it continues to make constant reconnection.

Any ideas?

Carlos Baptista

Hi all,

I reinstalled today, but from unstable, and the only thing that I had to do, was delete the 60-jitsi-meet.conf.

Now its working

Thanks
Carlos