Frequent disconnection mobile host

We are attempting to utilize meet.jit.si to host a virtual class and over the last week our instructor had been disconnected from the meeting and unable to rejoin. She has tried but Android and iOS device with the same result. The number of participants is between 2 and 8.

I am at a loss for how to debug the issue or what adjustments to make. Please provide some guidance so we can move forward.

Hi there!
For a start look at the apache (web server) log files if the webpage requests of her are even getting to the jitsi instance or if they are already being blocked by the webserver (for me I had connection problems because of a configured mod_evasive modification for my apache web server).
The apache log files unter Debian can usually be found under /var/log/apache2/error.log

If mobile connects are the problem, I have read that it is mostly due to missing TLS certificates (see letsencrypt for free certificate services under Linux).

Also check her connectivity with Chrome browser to.

Greetings
Hackuppp

Thank you for the response. I am not hosting the jitsi meet server. We are using the meet.jit.si. Is there a way to look at logs for a disconnect for that service? Are there logs on the client?

Hi!
I think you can look in the Java console in chrome browser (it might only be available in the desktop version of chrome browser).
This way you can see the interaction of client and server.

Greetings