Firefox crashes when trying share

There has been occasional problem when people try to share their screen of windov. During last months my Firefox crashes always when trying a window share:

my-ubuntu $ LANG=C firefox
Gtk-Message: 16:31:03.714: Not loading module "atk-bridge": The functionality is provided by GTK natively. Please try to not load it.
ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by environment.
[2023-01-04T14:31:05Z ERROR glean_core::metrics::ping] Invalid reason code startup for ping background-update
ALSA lib conf.c:4120:(snd_config_update_r) Cannot access file /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf
ALSA lib seq.c:935:(snd_seq_open_noupdate) Unknown SEQ default
ExceptionHandler::GenerateDump cloned child 64520
ExceptionHandler::WaitForContinueSignal waiting for continue signal...
ExceptionHandler::SendContinueSignalToChild sent continue signal to child
[W][29330.164544][     impl-node.c: 1092 node_on_fd_events()] (firefox-0) client missed 10 wakeups
[W][29330.207844][     impl-node.c: 1092 node_on_fd_events()] (firefox-0) client missed 1 wakeups
Gtk-Message: 16:34:57.909: Not loading module "atk-bridge": The functionality is provided by GTK natively. Please try to not load it.
Exiting due to channel error.
[GFX1-]: Receive IPC close with reason=AbnormalShutdown

After crash Firefox generated crash raport and the built in video camera of my laptop can’t be opened any more. The only way to restore the camera is full reboot.

Previous share problems could be fixed by only stepping out from jitsi window.

You should report this in the bugzilla of Firefox, this is internal to the browser and there is nothing we can do about it.