- How much total bandwidth does Jitsi live streaming consumes?
We define a max bitrate here
- What is the total bitrate of Jitsi live streaming?
- Can I measure this during live stream?
This will vary, but the ffmpeg logs in the jibri log directory will log the current streaming bitrate every second or so
- Can I change the bitrate somewhere in Jitsi config?
You could change that max value I noted above, but you’d have to re-compile Jibri
- What should be my ISP upload speed for a smooth live streaming?
It’s always hard to give exact numbers for this, as advertised bandwidths (and even speed tests) can be misleading and there are a lot of network factors at play. That being said, I’d think what you posted should be enough.