Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document

Hello, im new jitsi user.
I have 2 VMs Jitsi and Jibri.
Now Jibri can connect to Jitsi server through domain: https://jitsi.hcmute.edu.vn

But have error: org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.JibriSelenium.run() An error occurred while joining the call: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: : Failed to read the ‘localStorage’ property from ‘Window’: Access is denied for this document.

Similar to old topic. I have try to define host to use internal Ip but look notthing have change :frowning:
log.0.txt

Have anyone have solution for this ?

1 Like

I have the same problem in docker version of deployment.
my post:

Same for me with docker

same for me with docker too

I also have the very same error using docker Jitsi and Jibri: SEVERE: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException, "live streaming has stopped", docker jibri 4384
@bbaldino says it’s about certificates.

I’m getting the same error when trying to record or livestream. Created my setup using Docker compose:

SEVERE: [73] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.JibriSelenium.run() An error occurred while joining the call: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: <unknown>: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.

I have the same problem where jibri is on a separate server.
Failed to read the ‘localStorage’ property from ‘Window’: Access is denied for this document.
Chrome:chrome=81.0.4044.138
chromedrive=chromedriver=81.0.4044.69
server is Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

This error is due to chrome broswer launched by salenium is not having certificate to authenticate.
I have posted solution here.