Failed to add members

invite people failed.

error:app.bundle.min.js?v=3426.191:60 [react/features/invite/actions.js] <>: Error inviting phone number: <iq xmlns=​"jabber:​client" type=​"error" to=​"4f2cc2b6-f8cd-4997-908a-9fbb485a34c6@meet.jit.si/​57742d56-166c-4611-a301-94e105554b12" from=​"3006997382@conference.meet.jit.si/​focus" id=​"7fcd46aa-24fe-4f82-85aa-68ffeaa296cb:​sendIQ">​…​​

app.bundle.min.js?v=3426.191:60 [react/features/invite/components/add-people-dialog/AbstractAddPeopleDialog.js] <>: 1 invites failed

Thanks!

The demo outbound calls had been disabled last week. The plus should not appear in the UI, and will be removed on next release. Thanks for reporting it.

Thank you for your prompt reply. But I still don’t know how to do sip communication. Can you give me a solution?

Deploying your own instance and installing jigasi. Jigasi asks for sip username@domain and password when installing.

I used the docker-jitsi-meet installation, JIGASI_SIP_URI =test@skyinfor.com, JIGASI_SIP_PASSWORD= passw0rd, JIGASI_SIP_SERVER=skyinfor.com, JIGASI_SIP_PORT=5060, JIGASI_SIP_TRANSPORT= UDP, the account prosodyctl --config /config/prosody.cfg.lua register user met.jitsi password was registered after the installation. Thank you very much!

If we look at https://meet.jit.si/111 today, we failed to find the entrance to sip communication. May I ask how to realize sip communication? Thank you very much!

I used the docker-jitsi-meet installation, JIGASI_SIP_URI =test@skyinfor.com, JIGASI_SIP_PASSWORD= passw0rd, JIGASI_SIP_SERVER=skyinfor.com, JIGASI_SIP_PORT=5060, JIGASI_SIP_TRANSPORT= UDP, the account prosodyctl --config /config/prosody.cfg.lua register user met.jitsi password was registered after the installation. Thank you very much!