Failed Jitsi Authentication after Token Plugin

The guide shows how to modify the existing configuration, how it needs to look like. Where I see in your config you had been adding new definitions and not modifying the existing one, which messes up things. This is the general prosody file and you should not modify it, if not explicitly stated.
At the end of the file there is Include "conf.d/*.cfg.lua" which includes your configuration file which you need to modify.

Hi,

the file that I attached was under /etc/prosody/prosody.cfg.lua but i found actually another file with the notation prosody.cfg.lua-jvb.example under the file /usr/share/jitsi-meet-prosody , do you perhpas mean this one as “not general one”? which has a similar format as that one you attached ? To which section do you refer exactly with this “new definitions and not modifying the existing one”, like modules_enabled section or ?

Thanks

/etc/prosody/conf.avail/yourdomain.cfg.lua

You need to drop the changes from /etc/prosody/prosody.cfg.lua and edit the file above by editing existing virtual hosts.

Hi, thank you very much @damencho , that was indeed the problem, removing the settings from the main file and applying them on the second file, your hint did the job (actually the file under “/etc/prosody/conf.d/yourdomain.cfg.lua” it’ that one that we changed, which was a link to /etc/prosody/conf.avail)