Exception when trying to destroy meeting

Hi,

when trying to destroy meeting from a prosody module using the event.room:destroy(), I’m receiving an exception in jicofo. Please let me know if this is something that I need to open an issue at jicofo github

SEVERE: Failed to properly leave MUC: 7658550033@conference.meet.domain.comfocus@auth.meet.domain.com/focus)
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from 7658550033@conference.meet.domain.com/focus: XMPPError: item-not-found - cancel
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException.ifHasErrorThenThrow(XMPPException.java:161)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException.ifHasErrorThenThrow(XMPPException.java:155)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:284)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:228)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat.leave(MultiUserChat.java:796)
at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.ChatRoomImpl.lambda$leave$1(ChatRoomImpl.java:273)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:539)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Which version of jicofo is this?

this is the october release version, jicofo 1.0-813

Try with the latest, if you still experience it open an issue with the steps to reproduce it.