Events docs

Hello there,

I’m looking for some documentation for MUC events, since I need to implement chat history and I found no easy way of doing it.

So, I found the prosody modules API (https://prosody.im/doc/developers/moduleapi) and want to explore its possibilities, there should be a way that meet my needs.
However, I found no place with all possible events (specially MUC events, so I can hook them), is there any kind or documentation in this regard?

Thanks in advance.

Hi I am also looking for this.

Primary purpose is to build analytics dashboard especially from user point of view.

Is there any way to capture user stats such as upload/download bandwidth of a user, amount of jitter / packet loss a particular user faced, type of user agent ( chrome, firefox or mobile app ).
These stats of every user can be seen by every other user in browser tile view hence I believe these stats are passed through Jitsi hence should be possible to capture at server level.
I could get participant list per room, conference duration of any specific conference through jicofo and jitsi logs. Using stats api I could get overall aggregated performance statistics such as jitter, packet loss, bytes sent received but could not find a way to capture this information at user level.

Is there any way to capture this information or I will have to write client side libraries or be dependent on third party software like callstats.

Thanks.