Errors in JItsi-Meet french language file

Hello,
I’m testing the last Jitsi-Meet stable version and it seems that the french language file (lang/main-fr.json) has some issue with bad variable syntax.
For example :
“WaitForHostMsg”: “La conférence _room_ n’a pas encore commencé. Si vous en êtes l’hôte, veuillez vous authentifier. Sinon, veuillez attendre son arrivée.”,
instead of
“WaitForHostMsg”: “La conférence {{room}} n’a pas encore commencé. Si vous en êtes l’hôte, veuillez vous authentifier. Sinon, veuillez attendre son arrivée.”,

Could someone check this ?
Best regards,
Damien.

Nope this is correct, it should be now {{room}} as we had updated i18next version and using the latest syntax.
In the latest version there should not be variables like room if you find one, please let us know.

Yes I see that the new correct syntax is {{room}} but the current file version in the GIT repos has the wrong syntax : https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/36fee03d5e087cf0d7cf3393e7b704a58712c0de/lang/main-fr.json#L255.
You can also see that with app and provider variable in calendar string in the french welcome page (tested on meet.jit.si).

I see, thanks for the report. I will work on fixing that.

Hum, I have a doubt that ever worked. With old syntax it should be __room__ but what I see in the source code is a different char _room_, not sure how it got there … maybe its something typical for azerty keyboard. And this was the reason I missed it as I was expecting two chars before the word ‘room’ and two after it, but it is some other one char … It was an initial problem with the translation, anyway I fixed it and will push it in a moment.

Thanks for the report!

Thanks for your response.
Maybe some error in pootle import script because in old file it was __room__ and not _room_.