Error when signing into meet.jit.si with Office 365 login

Hi all,

This is my first post here so forgive me if I don’t follow some rules I may not be aware of!

One of our clients is trying to log into meet.jit.si with their Office 365 credentials however they get the attached error. We raised this with Office 365 support as well and they got the same error (trying with a different email) and pointed us in the direction of Jitsi being the issue. Is this something the developers need to resolve?

Connect to microsoft outlook calendar not working

Just to keep you updated, I’ve tried looking into this a bit, could repro the issue, but the cause escapes me as I don’t have much knowledge of the O365 world and I don’t own the jitsi-meet Outlook integration. The issue reproduces when I use a test account, created through the developer program with an O365 subscription, but I cannot reproduce the issue using an outlook.com account. Talking to the owner of the integration, the app details page looks different from what I would expect but we don’t really know what’s going on. We’ll circle back to looking at this in the near future.