Error letsencrypt

hi.
Ubuntu 19.10
Im having error while activating ssl certificate by “sudo /usr/share/jitsi-meet/scripts/install-letsencrypt-cert.sh”
attaching the screenshot.
Annotation 2020-04-08 235708
I have to anonimize my domain and ip, so lets say that my domain is meetings.example. com
Im using Apache2, so content of .conf file in sites-available is :

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin admin@meetings.example. com
ServerName meetings.example. com
ServerAlias www.meetings.example. com
DocumentRoot /var/www/meetings.example. com/public_html
ErrorLog {APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log CustomLog {APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
Alias /.well-known/acme-challenge/ “/var/www/meetings.example. com/public_html/.well-known/acme-challenge/”

AllowOverride None Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec Require method GET POST OPTIONS

DNS set correct I guess. Because I can acces server by domain link. Also made test file “123” in /var/www/meetings.example. com/public_html/.well-known/acme-challenge/ WHICH IS ACCESSIBLE by link www.meetings.example. com/.well-known/acme-challenge/123
Help me pls.

There are no spaces after dots in original .conf file, I put them because I got error on forum “new user cant put more than 2 links in post”

In recent versions of Jitsi Meet, the web interface is provided by nginx so I expect that the jisti script you use is basing its configuration on nginx; you have to insure that the script put the LetsEncrypt in your Apache managed directory, a symbolic link could be good. I’m not very explicit, sorry but while I use Certbox (the Letsencrypt client used by jitsi meet script) I don’t use the jitsi-meet script.
If you can’t be sure you can always open 2 sessions on your server, launch the certificate script in a session and in the other check regularly your .well-known directory to verify that the challenge file is created.
Come to think of it, there are logs for certbot, take a look under /var/log/letsencrypt/, you could grep on ‘challenges’ to confirm where the challenge is written.