Error initializing module auth_ldap2

Ok, I switched away from ldap authentication a while ago, but I left the prosody configuration file (now removed).
The last couple updates I get this error from the package jitsi-meet-prosody (debian bullseye):

modulemanager       error       Error initializing module 'auth_ldap2' on 'focus.meet.wetron.es': /usr/lib/prosody/modules/ldap.lib.lua:245: attempt to call field 'unlock_globals' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        /usr/lib/prosody/modules/ldap.lib.lua:245: in main chunk
        (...tail calls...)
        /usr/lib/prosody/modules/mod_auth_ldap2/mod_auth_ldap2.lua:14: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        /usr/lib/prosody/core/modulemanager.lua:183: in function 'do_load_module'
        /usr/lib/prosody/core/modulemanager.lua:261: in function 'load'
        /usr/lib/prosody/core/usermanager.lua:67: in function 'initialize_host'
        .../share/jitsi-meet/prosody-plugins/mod_roster_command.lua:41: in function 'subscribe'
        .../share/jitsi-meet/prosody-plugins/mod_roster_command.lua:143: in function <.../share/jitsi-meet/prosody-plugins/mod_roster_command.lua:135>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        /usr/lib/prosody/core/modulemanager.lua:325: in function 'call_module_method'
        /usr/bin/prosodyctl:1360: in function 'func'
        /usr/lib/prosody/util/async.lua:127: in function </usr/lib/prosody/util/async.lua:125>

I removed the ldap.cfg.lua symlink in /etc/prosody/conf.d and the error went away (obviously), but I suppose it wouldn’t work if I really needed to authenticate against ldap.

# dpkg -l | grep prosody
ii  jitsi-meet-prosody                   1.0.6776-1                         all          Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii  prosody                              0.11.9-2+deb11u2                   amd64        Lightweight Jabber/XMPP server
ii  prosody-modules                      0.0~hg20210130.dd3bfe8f182e+dfsg-2 all          Selection of community modules for Prosody

jitsi-meet-prosody is from the jitsi.org repository while prosody and prosody modules come from debian, so maybe the bug is there?

The error arises in the ldsp module, which we don’t supply or maintain.

Yes, I see that, and the problem doesn’t affect me (I’m no longer using ldap authentication), but maybe somebody knows the cause/solution (when I was using ldap authentication the module worked).
I see that the function prosody.unlock_globals is defined in /usr/lib/prosody/util/startup.lua.