Error host unknown in videobridge

hello everyone,

Am in Ubuntu 18.04 and i follow all the steps of Quick install. With 2 participants it works great, but if more the video and audio didn’t i don’t know why. It’s more then 12 days that i try to find anything and i have installed 8 times jitsi meet but no way, always don’t work. All ports are open in firewall machine and nat is correct.
So i decide to post this because I would like to have any help from community. in jvs log i have this error

host-unknown, host:gala.vb.com, port:5347
org.xmpp.component.ComponentException: host-unknown

my config videobridge
Jitsi Videobridge settings

# sets the XMPP domain (default: none)
JVB_HOSTNAME=gala.vb.com

# sets the hostname of the XMPP server (default: domain if set, localhost otherwise)
JVB_HOST=gala.vb.com

# sets the port of the XMPP server (default: 5275)
JVB_PORT=5347

# sets the shared secret used to authenticate to the XMPP server
JVB_SECRET=ro5rqpzO

# extra options to pass to the JVB daemon
JVB_OPTS=" --apis=rest,xmpp "

# adds java system props that are passed to jvb (default are for home and logging config file)
JAVA_SYS_PROPS="-Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_LOCATION=/etc/jitsi -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_NAME=videobridge -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_LOG_DIR_LOCATION=/var/log/jitsi -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/etc/jitsi/videobridge/logging.properties"

my sipcommunicator videobridge

org.ice4j.ice.harvest.DISABLE_AWS_HARVESTER=true
# org.ice4j.ice.harvest.STUN_MAPPING_HARVESTER_ADDRESSES=meet-jit-si-turnrelay.jitsi.net:443
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=178.8.8.61
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=210.56.109.28
org.jitsi.videobridge.ENABLE_STATISTICS=true
org.jitsi.videobridge.STATISTICS_TRANSPORT=muc
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.HOSTNAME=localhost
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.DOMAIN=auth.gala.vb.com
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.USERNAME=jvb
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.PASSWORD=ro5rqpzO
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_JIDS=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.gala.vb.com
org.jitsi.videobridge.xmpp.user.shard.MUC_NICKNAME=0db9199d-4b63-4d2e-badc-153a4de232f8

Thx you for advance for any little help!

Sam

could you solve your issue? are you running jvb from source?