I am working on a SIP client and new to jitsi Below are my requirements
After establishing the SIP connectivity between 2 agents (java)
UA 1 side :
- Read a local wav file [opus codec].
- Convert it to RTP packet encrypt it
- Stream it as RTP packet to a remote machine.
UA 2 side :
- Receive the SRTP stream packets
- Decrypt it
- Convert the RTP streams back to wav file
Could you please help me in identifying the libjitsi classes / interfaces and sequence in which all these task are supposed to be done.
If anyone has a skeleton code to do so can you please share .