Edit the file sip-cmmunicator.properties (This file does not exist)

Hello Good Day, I was setting up jitsi meet on Open suse and when i got to the step to edit the sip-cmmunication.properties, there was no such file. Am I missing a package?

It should’ve been in directory /etc/jitsi/jicofo per instructions.

You can create one and add what you want.
Or use jicofo.conf all available options for jicofo.conf you can see in jicofo/reference.conf at master · jitsi/jicofo · GitHub
Probably we need to adjust the handbook.

Okay thank you. I got it, one quick question, all of the <<DOMAIN_BASE>> notations in the file, do I edit them all to reflect my FQDN? or these stay as is? for example below:

net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.acc-xmpp-1.BREWERY=JigasiBrewery@internal.auth.<<DOMAIN_BASE>>

The above question I asked about was etc/jitsi/jigasi where i found the sip-communicator.properties file but according to the hand book this one differs from what should be in etc/jitsi/jicofo, so I apologize for any confusion. Hand book im following is somewhat off to what im seeing infront of me in my server. But I will create one and add the following based on handbook * Edit the file sip-cmmunicator.properties

• Set the property org.jitsi.jicofo.BRIDGE_MUC to JvbBrewery@internal.auth.<FQDN> .
  • Set the property org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.BREWERY to JibriBrewery@internal.auth.<FQDN> .
  • Depending on your cert setup set org.jitsi.jicofo.ALWAYS_TRUST_MODE_ENABLED to true or false .